Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – January 31st

image   
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

This week, we’re going for the low budget type meals because I go grocery shopping on Sunday, which was the very very end of the month and I technically had no more money left until February :)

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  Dinner provided by step-mom (thanks Wendy!)
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~Baked Cheesy Chicken Penne  (my new recipe for the week. Yes, I know it’s not mexican or oriental)
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Burritos
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep)~ Chicken Couscous 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Shepherd’s Pie 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Birthday party for some cute 1-year-old twins 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Lentil Stew and Ham

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: