Sunday, January 2, 2011

B90x – It Begins!

Well, folks, here it goes! I don’t know if I’ll get to much other blogging in the next 90 days because there’s only so much time in a day, ya know? I am committed to reading 12 pages (or so) every day for the next 90, yikes! Pray for me if you feel so inclined, it’s going to be a challenge, but I know that I will *not* regret it. Hubby even got me a new thinline bible so I can tote it around the house during the day. So if you can’t find me, I’m probably hiding from the kids in the bathroom with my bible ;)

image

~S

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi! I clicked on your link over at Mom's Toolbox. I'm doing the challenge too. I hope it goes well for you!

I often hide in the bathroom to read too. :)

Honey and Pappy said...

I read in the car a lot. You know, stop lights, traffic, waiting for someone! Cindy Lau