Monday, January 10, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday – Muffin Cups & Liners

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth 
The theme for Muffin Tin Monday today is muffin cups and liners, meaning use only muffin cups and/or liners. I had extra kiddos for the morning and, as usual, didn’t plan ahead for this one. SO, here’s what I came up with:

2011-01-10 MTM Cups (1)

Peas, Quesadilla (which didn’t really fit in the muffin cup, oh well), Apple Slices, Chicken Nuggets, and of course, Katsup (can’t have chicken nuggets without katsup!). I also ended up adding another of sour cream for the quesadilla, but it was devoured before I could get a picture.

2011-01-10 MTM Cups (2) All enjoying their lunch

~S

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love quesadilla! Your look great!

Sandy said...

Quesadilla is a favorite here! Looks yummy!

lisa9999 said...

Looks like a yummy lunch.