Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Crafty Wednesday - Crafty Blogs

So here I am, waaaaaay backed up on mystery shop paperwork. Therefore, I just shouldn't take the time to write about some crafty project I have done. Instead this week I am going to give you some links to some great crafty blogs that I follow:

Somewhat Simple

Mod Podge Rocks

From these two, I frequently get lost in blogland for hours because they have such great info and links to more blogs and more and more and you get the idea.

Here's a couple with great ideas for tots too:

Confessions of a Homeschooler

No Time for Flash Cards

Totally Tots

Haven't taken the time to fully explore these since I love the curriculum on Hubbard's Cupboard but they definitely have some great ideas.

So get crafting and let me know what you're working on! I'd love to hear any blogs you've found too :)

~S

No comments: