Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crafty Wednesday - Card Designs

Not crafting too much this week. I've challenged myself to keep a better handle on my house, and so far I've been doing pretty good. However, that doesn't leave as much time for crafting! That and my little man has been slightly unpredictable this week, geez, like he's a baby or something :)
Anyway, here's some cards that I made back in October when we had a girly weekend up in Frisco. I hope they inspire you ;-) If not, you can always buy them from me on Etsy



The other thing I'm working on right now is Kahlen's second year scrapbook. So far, so good. It's about half done. I'm planning on scanning it when I'm done, but we'll see how far down the list that gets pushed.

~S

1 comment:

Mama to 5 said...

Very nice job! 1st time visiting your blog - very nice! :)
Nicole
http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/