Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - June

mpm chalkboard

I thought for sure that  we wouldn’t stick to the menu by the end of the 6 week plan that I made last time I posted a menu, but we actually did! At least as much as we usually do, anyway.

I would’ve posted this last week, but it’s been a crazy last two weeks. We finished up our history co-op and several other main subjects the last week of May and then rolled right into VBS at our church, which was fun but a lot of work. We’ve also had a stomach bug making it’s way through our family. Kahlen was the last one to fall to it yesterday, so I’m praying that we have no more sickness this summer!!

There are several new recipes that I’m excited to try out! I’ll try to let you know how they turned out. From last month, our new recipes were:

Okay, here’s what we’re having this month:

Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat
2
Dinner at Dad & Stepmom’s
3
Tacos
4
Date Night at Benihana’s
5
Healthy Mama BBQ Chicken
6
*Skillet Chicken & Ravioli
7
*Ranch Chicken Sandwiches
8
Meatballs & Spaghetti
9
Pizza
(I just updated our recipe!)
10
Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
11
*Slow Cooker Enchiladas
12
*Chili & *Cornbread Waffles
13
Chicken & Lemon Soup with Orzo
14
Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
15
You’re On Your Own (YOYO)
16
Dad’s Choice!
17
Creamy Chicken Taquitos
18
*Chicken Marsala
19
*Orange Beef Stew
20
Date Night
21
YOYO
22
Hamburger Helper
23
Tortellini Spinach Bake
24
Sweet & Sour Meatballs
from Our Best Bites
25
*Crockpot Cashew Chicken
26
*Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
27
Red Beans, Rice, and Sausage
28
YOYO
29
Dinner with my in-laws for their 40th!
30
Baked Pasta Casserole
           

* denotes a new recipe

Yum, I can’t wait! What are you making this week/month?

~S

No comments: