Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wordless Wednesday–VBS

Please tell me I’m not the only one that has a dozen blog spots written in my head, but no time to actually write them! I’ve been working on a quilt for Shane, birthday invitations for Nate, next year’s Picture This! calendar, and a host of other things that I can’t even remember.

Oh, and this week is VBS at our church, which is always fun and very tiring! Here’s a few pictures from the first few days. And hopefully, I’ll get some of those other posts out of my head this week too!

2013-06-04 VBS Day 2 (3)

Nate had to miss the first day due to illness, but he recovered, hooray!

2013-06-04 VBS Day 2 (11)

My crew. I have four girls, about the easiest crew I’ve ever had!

2013-06-04 VBS Day 2 (24)

Games today. This is Kahlen’s best friend who lives a few doors down. We’re glad she is able to join us!

I’m sure I’ll get more pictures, but no guarantees that I’ll post them any time soon. I mean, I do have a four-year-old birthday party to plan! Smile

~S

Linking up at:

imageBetter in Bulkimage

Tots and Me

No comments: