Monday, August 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–August 27

image

As I stated two weeks ago, no menu plan last week because we were on vacation. It was a good week eating out, but we were all glad to be back home and have some non-restaurant food. We did get one home cooked meal while we were on vacay. A friend from back in the day invited us to dinner, and she made a taco bar similar to Chipotle. It was delish! Anyway, this is the last of my August menu plan, and I’m hoping to make a full month’s plan again. However, we might have to wing it for next week as this week is crazy busy!

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Monday ~ Tortellini Spinach Bake in Creamy Lemon Sauce
Tuesday ~ Pappardelle with Snap Peas 
Wednesday ~ BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. As in, dump a bunch of bbq sauce over some chicken in the crockpot and cook all day. Eat on fresh Light Wheat Bread 
Thursday ~ Red Beans and Sausage :) 
Friday ~ Dinner at HuHot, yum!
Saturday ~ YOYO (You’re On Your Own).
Sunday ~ Guiltless Chicken Alfredo

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: