Monday, August 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–August 13

image

I actually have not dropped off the planet, at least not permanently. I had a yard sale at my house last weekend, so last week was taken up by the prep of that. It didn’t go quite as well as I had hoped, but the stuff is no longer in my house, so that part is great. Anyway, I did manage to plan out the meals for all of August, and I’ve been mostly sticking to it, hooray! We will be on vacation next week, so if I posted the “menu plan”, it would be pretty boring (Monday – eat out at …, Tuesday – eat out at …), so I won’t be posting one ;)

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Monday ~ Sweet and Sour Meatballs from Our Best Bites Cookbook with Brown Rice and Steamed Broccoli. It was delicious and pretty easy too, swell. 
Tuesday ~ Lentil Stew and Chicken 
Wednesday ~ Homemade Pizza 
Thursday ~ Asian Turkey Burgers I keep planning to make these, but not quite getting there. Maybe this week… 
Friday ~ Chicken Cordon Blue, also from Our Best Bites Cookbook
Saturday ~ YOYO (You’re On Your Own). We might be in the mountains already, but it hasn’t quite been decided yet. If we’re not, it will be a good time to clean out the fridge of any leftovers or other random food from the fridge.
Sunday ~ Our first official day of vacation! In the morning, I’ll be running the Warrior Dash at Copper Mountain, then we’re headed to Colorado Springs to play all week, hooray!

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: