Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday – Pork with Bacon-Onion Sauce & Crockpot Yogurt

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to another week of Tasty Tuesday here at The Young'ns!
There’s a recipe index under the food tab above if you’re ever looking for a recipe I’ve already blogged.
Every Monday, I plan on trying a new recipe. If it goes well, that’s what I’ll be posting on Tasty Tuesday. If not, I’ll post a tried and true (i.e. something I don’t have to think about too hard) ;)

Nothing original this week so I’m just going to share some linky love.

Started making my own yogurt, it’s fantastic! The kids eat it like it’s ice cream. Go check out this great Crockpot Yogurt Recipe.

I made this tasty Pork Tenderloin with Bacon-Onion Sauce last night for dinner, and it was delish! The boy wasn’t sure what to think about it, but decided it was edible in the end. The girl was at grandma’s, so she didn’t have to tell me it was yucky (she has a food preference of about 4 things). And hubby thought it was very fancy and worth making again (I didn’t tell him how easy it was to make). I served it with steamed broccoli, baked sweet potatoes, and fresh bread, mmm.

 2011-04-05 Pork with Bacon Onion Sauce (1) Sorry for the not so great picture. The lighting in my dining room is terrible, and I was too lazy hungry to take it back in the kitchen.

 2011-04-05 Pork with Bacon Onion Sauce (2)

~S

No comments: