Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – April 4th

image        
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

Had a great time over the weekend at our Women’s Conference! But I was a bit behind because of it, so you get my menu on Tuesday instead :)

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Pork Tenderloin with Bacon-Onion Sauce 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Mexican Lasagna 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Date night. Probably to Larkburger because I got a Groupon 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Chicken Barley Soup 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Pollo Limone Rustica
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Stuffed Jumbo Shells from the freezer

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: