Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – April 18th

image        
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

Mommies should not be allowed to get sick, ever. I was sick a week ago Saturday, felt great Sunday and Monday, then was sick again Tuesday through Friday :( Not really sure what we ate last week, but there was food involved somewhere along the line. Anyway, feeling much better now, so here’s my menu for the week:


Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Jerk Chicken with Grilled Pineapple 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Orange Chicken Stir Fry 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Date night. Probably to Larkburger because I got a Groupon  and we didn’t go two weeks ago. Also I have a mystery shop at Ben & Jerry’s for dessert, mmm :)
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Spaghetti with Meat Sauce 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Cheater Chicken Pot Pie with whole wheat biscuits 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers / going to a 5-year-old friend’s birthday party
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Easter!! Having dinner with the in-laws

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how you have organized your days to have more consistency and be able to plan easier. That's a great idea!

This is my first time with MPM: http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-menu-plan-monday.html