Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – February 28th

image      
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

Last week I *gasp* didn’t make a meal plan! I was sick last weekend and then hubby had Monday off for President’s day, so my week was all thrown off. Anyway, I struggled all week and am very glad to be back on a plan!

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  dinner with grammy and grampa 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Thai Chicken 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Cheesy Hamburger Soup 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Parmesan Ranch Chicken 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Cheater Pot Pie 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Stuffed Jumbo Shells

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: