Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – February 7th

image    
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

This week, I’ve started a new meal plan for me called The Lord’s Table as part of a bible study I’m doing with my discipleship team at church. It doesn’t really affect dinners, though, just the rest of the day.

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  Asian Chicken Burgers (will post recipe tomorrow) 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Tortilla Casserole 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ HuHot with the hubby
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Taco Soup 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Pizza 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Stuffed Jumbo Shells

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: