Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – February 14th

image     
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

I started a new meal plan for me called The Lord’s Table as part of a bible study I’m doing with my discipleship team at church.  So far, I’ve lost 9 pounds!!! That’s only in about 2 weeks. Best of all, I feel great doing it. We’re doing the book study called Women of Moderation by Dee Brestin, and I strongly recommend it :)

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  Stuffed Jumbo Shells (not a new recipe, but I didn’t make it last week, and I need to use up the ingredients) 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Slow Cooker Turkey Chili (Will post the recipe tomorrow) 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Grilled Turkey Burgers and Salad 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Leftovers 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Pizza (didn’t make this last week. Hubby took us all out to dinner instead) 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Triple Cheese Spirals with Ham

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: