Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crafty Wednesday / Card Design #1

I had a great time at the Crop Your Heart Out all-day crop last Saturday. Add to that my new Cricut Expressions machine, and now I have a new stash of cards that I’ve made. I decided a long time ago that I’m not really a scrapbooker, and that’s fine with me, but I do really enjoy making cards. So, every Wednesday, at least for awhile, I’m going to post a new card design. They’re mostly just for you to get inspired to make your own, but if you *really* like mine, I would sell them to you too :)

So, here’s the first one:

IMG_6524

Supplies:

  • 5.5” x 4.25” card blank
  • Green cardstock 1.5” x 5x5”
  • Green cardstock – two very small strips for stems
  • Green cardstock – “grow” inverse image cut using Lyrical Letters cartridge
  • Yellow quilling paper or strip
  • White quilling paper or strip

I just took a quilling class at Capture about a month ago, so I’m still learning the techniques. I think this was the first one I tried outside of the class since I just bought a quilling tool this week.

~S

No comments: