Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday – Y is for Yarn (and a little randomness)

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
There was no theme at Muffin Tin Monday this week, so I went with our school theme for the week. We are doing a unit on Y is for Yarn, so here’s what I came up with:
2010-11-08 MTM Yarn
Carrot sticks, ranch to dip, Yellow skittles, Y cheese cutouts, Y fruit leather cutouts, grapes, and a pile of “yarn” dyed red with sauce in the middle. I know, not all themed, but it’s what I had in the house :)
We watched Charlie Needs a Cloak on YouTube for school, so I thought the red dye was an awesome idea. She just gave me a look like “yea, okay, whatever mom”. Ah well, it was probably because I was making her eat yucky grapes ;)
Join us next week for The Food Pyramid/Nutrition at Muffin Tin Mom!
~S

2 comments:

Shay S. said...

I hope to get some alphabet cutters. Love the Y theme! My kids love grapes.

Tammy said...

Love the 'y' theme! Your choices worked perfect!