Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–January 9th

image

The Sweet Chicky Nuggets from last week were delicious! They were a medium amount of work because I had to break out the deep fryer and you can only do so many at a time, but they were worth it :)

I’m really starting to slow down, being 35 weeks and all that. So I’m trying to make things that are either big enough to last a few days or easy enough that I don’t have to stand in the kitchen for very long. Can’t believe I’m getting so close to meeting little Roo!

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Dinner from dad and stepmom – Barley Mushroom Soup
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Mexican Lasagna – Made two pans, one for us, one t take to a friend who just had a baby 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Slow Cooker Lasagna – Having a garage sale at my house all day, so I needed something easy that I could start early.
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Lentil Stew and Turkey Ham 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Cheater Pot Pie
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Noodles and Meat Sauce

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

1 comment:

Eileen Rhoadarmer said...

34 days!!! I hope you'll again have a "meet the baby" party while s/he is still tiny!