Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday–October 31st

image

Did pretty well with the plan last week. Hubby did take us all out to dinner on Sunday, which was nice, so I didn’t end up making the Parmesan Ranch Chicken, so it goes back on for this week.

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Dinner provided by Grammy and Grampa, thanks! 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Southwest Chicken Burritos (didn’t make this last week either) 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Parmesan Ranch Chicken 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Hamburger Helper 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Ham and Spinach Quiche (from freezer) 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Taco Dump Soup

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

1 comment:

Cooking with Cristin said...

im loving ur theme nights. how fun!!
Here is a link to my Menu Plan/Question of the week
I would love if you stopped by to check it out
Enjoy your week:)