Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday–November 14th

image

Sorry for my complete absence last week. I was busy mystery shopping, fighting off a cold, and generally being busy.

We survived without a menu plan last week *gasp*! Barely. Hubby is not a fan of no menu. So, I actually got this week’s plan done while on date night Saturday night (while doing a mystery shop). Hubby actually got to help this time since we were together. It’s good to ask his opinion sometimes, he actually has good ideas ;)

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Dinner provided by Grammy and Grampa, thanks!
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Tortilla Casserole
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Spaghetti & Meat Sauce 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~Asian Lettuce Wraps 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Breakfast Burritos (I’ll try to post my recipe tomorrow)
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Tortellini Spinach Bake in Creamy Lemon Sauce

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: