Saturday, November 5, 2011

Daily Photo–November 5th - Bunk Beds

I don’t know if I’ll actually get back to posting daily photos, but I’m backed up with a couple good ones again that don’t really fit into any category.

Today’s are of the kids’ new-to-them bunk beds. But first, Nate’s first night in his big boy bed. So, the beds used to be hubby’s and his brother’s. We just got the second one from his brother, because, well, he was still using it. Anyway, the kids are loving it!

2011-10-29 Nate's big bed (1)

2011-11-05 Bunk Beds (5)

So, we don’t usually put the kids in their room together to go to sleep. They chat. They giggle. They create general mayhem. Tonight I thought I’d be “nice” and let them go to bed in their room to start off with. They giggled for over 30 minutes. Then it got quiet, so we thought Kahlen had fallen asleep. I went up there to check on Nate after another 30 minutes because he sounded very sad. I got him his paci and his stuffed lion, Rawr. When I went in my room to find Rawr, there was Kahlen. In my bed. Fast asleep. Apparently she had had enough of her noisy brother and went into our bed to sleep, which is where she usually starts out. Needless to say, I was a bit startled and a lot amused. Kids! Gotta love ‘em!

~S

No comments: