Sunday, July 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – July 26th


Didn’t make half of the meals I planned for last week. Not terribly surprising, but I’m not really sure what we did eat all week :)
Here's the plan for this week:
Monday ~ Rice & Peas with Chicken (Will post on Tasty Tuesday if it’s any good)
Tuesday ~ Cashew Stir Fry Chicken
Wednesday ~ Cheater Pot Pie  (didn’t make this last week)
Thursday ~ Leftover Buffet (or out for date night)
Friday ~ Rehearsal dinner for Sister-in-law’s wedding
Saturday ~ Wedding!!
Sunday ~ Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

1 comment:

Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

Your meal plan looks good! I do the same thing, plan everything out, and then there are always 1-2 meals that we don't make. Not sure how that happens exactly.