Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday–Sneak Peek at Halloween

Kahlen designed our Halloween costumes this year, I just have to make them :-) I’m almost done, I just have to do the finishing touches (like eye masks and treat bags) on the kids and finish sewing daddy’s. Yep, we all five will match. Hey, that means I really *am* super-mom! ;) Anyway, I let them wear their capes and shirts to the park the other day, right before it got cold; it snowed the next day!

2012-10-23 Super Costumes at the Park (5)2012-10-23 Super Costumes at the Park (2)2012-10-23 Super Costumes at the Park (7)2012-10-23 Super Costumes at the Park (9)

~S

Linking up at:

imageBetter in Bulkimage

Tots and Me

1 comment:

kewkew said...

What cute little costumes! Love his smile/laugh? in the 3rd picture. And the last picture made me think they were off to save the world.
Can't believe you have snow already. Where do you live?
Thanks for sharing at Tots and Me.