Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–June 4th

image

We’re having pretty simple food this week. Kahlen has VBS and there’s a few other things going on this week that just make it busier than some, so I’m trying to make it easier on myself.

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Basic Casserole
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Mexican Lasagna Doubled, so I can give to a friend who just had a baby.
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Chicken Couscous
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Dinner at my mom’s house
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Hamburger Helper. I have a baby shower that I’m hosting, so daddy gets to make dinner.
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Lentil Stew and Kielbasa
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Chicken with Rosemary Sauce

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your menu looks good, we are doing fairly simple as well- too hot for much cooking.

I'm trying to incorporate more grains, but while I love couscous out the couple of recipes I have tried so far have been a dismal failure (ie the dogs wouldn't eat) might have to try your chicken couscous, as the ingredients are all things we are familiar with and like.