Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–March 5th

image

I’m back! Or something…we have to eat, and I’m tired of eating whatever my husband feels like cooking (usually noodles and sauce or hamburger helper Smile)

We’re still having some meals delivered to us from our fabulous friends, but not every night. So, here’s what I’m making this week:

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Teriyaki Burgers 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Meal from a friend 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Tacos 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Dinner at my mom’s because my sister is going to be here from out of town for just a few days. 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Noodles with Quick Bolognese 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Roast Chicken and Vegetables in slow cooker (having my sister and some other fam over for dinner)
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Meal from a friend

I’m also making a batch of Non-Sticky Caramel Corn this week, and hopefully some Crackers too (If I make it to the health food store for more nutritional yeast. Can’t find it at King Soopers Sad smile).

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: