Sunday, January 3, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up 1/3/16

It took me a good 5 seconds to type the date...2016, wow!

Anyhoo...Besides some pictures, I also wanted to tell you a few things I'll be starting for myself this week/month/year. The weekend posts are when I get to blog about anything I want or nothing at all :-)

I just started a 14-day online course called "Make Over Your Mornings" by Crystal Paine over at Money Saving Mom and I'm so excited to get started! I don't know about you, but mornings around here can be pretty crazy which lead to a cranky mommy, cranky kids, and an unproductive or at least chaotic day. Not to mention that I cannot remember the last time I had a good time in the Word without sacrificing a meal to get that. If that sounds like you, then go check it out! I'll try to post a few updates as to how it's going, but no promises.


I also printed out a Grateful Journal from Marcy over at Ben and Me. Again, nothing revolutionary, just something that I want to start up again.

I have a few books that I want to read this year, but they're not coming to mind right now, so that list will have to wait for another bloggy day.

I'll leave you with a few pictures from the kids' Christmas program at bible study. Nate was clear on the other side from me, so he's hard to see. Shane, being one of the little kids, got to be in the front :-)

And Nate at his piano recital. He's so cute handsome!

~Sela


No comments: