Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!! And a new plan for this here blog...

I have no idea if anyone will actually read this since it's been a full 2 years since I've blogged ANYTHING but here goes!

I *hate* the words "New Year's Resolutions", they just rub me the wrong way. So this is NOT a post about New Year's Resolutions. Rather, it's something that I've been thinking about and dreaming about for many months, and just haven't put into play yet.

I miss blogging. I enjoy being able to share what I'm doing in a longer format than just a Facebook post. I like being able to blog about all the areas of my crazy life. I want the accountability to myself of posting something about school, family, homemaking, and my business every week.

So, here's the plan. It's not going to be perfect. I'm sure that I will miss days, even if I have the best intentions not to. And there is grace for that. But here is what I would like to do, at least for now, and we'll just have to see how it goes.

  • Menu Plan Monday (Food/recipes)
  • Talk about Tuesday (Review/product recommendation)
  • What are we learning Wednesday (Homeschooling)
  • Thankful Thursday (My journey to 1000 gifts)
  • Fashion Friday (Jewelry usually, sometimes other fashion tidbits)
  • Pictures on the weekend
These are the major areas of my life right now, so this is what I want to tell the world about. :-)
And at some point, I'll get the look of the blog updated to include new pictures of the little people...they're a lot bigger now!

~Sela