Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–May 6th

image

I was feeling bad that I haven’t posted it over a week, but then I realized that I’ve taken 125 pictures in the last week. Must have been busy :-)

So, here’s what I’m making this week:

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Freezer meal from Sam. Tasty Greek Chicken with Lemon Pistachio Rice, mmm.
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Southwest Chicken Burritos
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Pappardelle with Snap Peas
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Shipwreck (Haven’t used this exact recipe, but something like it)
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Graduation party for a friend. Congrats, Shanole!!
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers or Chicken Couscous
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Baked Chicken Parmigiana if I can find my recipe :)

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: