Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–April 23rd

image

Okay, I know it’s Wednesday, not Monday, but I do have a plan this week, honest! I’ve just been doing other things besides blogging like going to a work out class for the first time in about a year, and having dinner with friends that I haven’t seen in almost two years.

So, here’s what I’m making this week:

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Creamy Chicken Taquitos. Man, these are good. And super easy too. And they freeze well.
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Dinner at a friends house. Made Funfetti Cookies (*gasp* from a box!) and Pure White Frosting so we could make it bubble gum pink and purple cow  
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Homemade Pizza
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Chicken Couscous 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Some kind of pasta salad as we drive to a marriage conference in Estes Park
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Frozen Mexican Lasagna. I <3 freezer meals. I usually make a double batch of at least one meal per week and put it in the freezer either for us to eat later or to be able to bless a friend with it. So many of my friends are having babies, or on bed rest, or someone in the family is having surgery. It’s been awesome to just be able to pull something out of the freezer to give to them!
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Spaghetti with Meatballs from this recipe. Didn’t end up making this one last week, so we’ll try again this week! Good thing I put the sausage in the freezer…

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: