Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday–October 24th

image

I’ve been menu planning, really. Just not blogging it. It’s been a little looser plan, which has mostly worked. Especially since some nights, I just cannot fathom cooking. I’m guessing it will be that way until Roo is much much older.

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  Polish Pierogies. I’ll post the recipe if it’s any good :) 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Spaghetti Potluck with our discipleship team. I’m bringing Light Wheat Bread and cookies 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Southwest Chicken Burritos
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Out for date night to DP Dough. Got a Living Social voucher, hooray! 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Parmesan Ranch Chicken

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above. 

~S

No comments: