Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – for the week of August 16th

 
Made most of the stuff on the menu last week, amazingly. This coming Saturday is my big race, so that will affect the weekend :)

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday ~ Random food from the pantry. Actually, what I made was pretty good. Lipton noodles, sautéed broccoli, and chicken pan fried with butter and Mrs. Dash.
Tuesday ~ Cashew Stir Fry Chicken 
Wednesday ~ Slow Cooker Pork Tacos 
Thursday ~ Benedict Eggs in Pastry
Friday ~ BBQ with some friends
Saturday ~ WARRIOR DASH 
Sunday ~ Fontina Risotto

 
Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: