Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – August 9th

 
My brain took a vacation last week, so no meal plan. I even forgot to post Tasty Tuesday, whoops!

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday ~ Turkey Lasagna from dad and stepmom for my birthday
Tuesday ~ Hibachi Japanese Steak House for my birthday
Wednesday ~ Gravy, Chicken, and Biscuits
Thursday ~ Homemade Pizza
Friday ~ Beef Tacos from Our Best Bites
Saturday ~ Leftover Buffett
Sunday ~ Homemade Lasagna (I’ll be making a bunch of this because two of my friends had babies today! This is such an easy one to freeze and eat later) 
Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for my new obsession, homemade granola bars.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: