Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – August 30th

  
Alright, I came up with a theme for each day of the week to make menu planning easier. This way, it’s a little less open ended, which makes it take less time :)

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Tortilla Casserole
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Leftovers (I have a fridge full of food!) 
Simple Wednesday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Lentil Stew with Turkey Ham 
Take-out Thursday (Date night or something like restaurant food)~  Grilled Teriyaki Burgers & Salad 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Leftovers (did I mention I have a fridge full of food?) 
Lazy Saturday (Normally, leftover buffet) ~ Spaghetti with meat sauce 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Leftovers (will usually be Italian, but with the holiday on Monday, I think leftovers will be in order)

Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: