Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kahlen's Birthday Party

So, I managed not to get any pictures from Christmas because I forgot my camera. BUT I did get some good ones at Kahlen's birthday party, which was on Saturday.
She had a great time, and was a little overwhelmed by all the adults trying to talk at her at once. Her favorite present was the balloons from Grandpa Larry, she now drags them all over the house with her. Of course, she also likes the books that her aunts got her.

In classic Kahlen fashion, she wanted to eat her cake with a fork and not with her fingers because it was too sticky. She eventually got over it in order to shovel faster before someone decided she wasn't allowed to have this much goodness.

For Christmas, we got a video camera from my mom, so there'll be more videos from now on (probably).

Now, I'm just trying to figure out what to do with all these toys and their hundreds (ok, dozens) of pieces...

Here's her birthday video

No comments: