Thursday, September 1, 2011

Women of Faith “Over the Top” Here I Come!!

God loves us more than we know. He gives us more than we can ask or dream. He's unrestrained... excessive... outrageous... Over the Top.

I’m thrilled to be going to the Women of Faith conference Over the Top at the end of this month! I’ve always heard good things about it, but never been able to go. Well, this year, I got two tickets from BookSneeze for a friend and I to go for free!!

We will get to see Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, Lisa Whelchel, Sandy Patti, with musical guests Mandisa and Amy Grant, and special guest authors Andy Andrews and Karen Kingsbury.

Tickets are still available for $89 each using the discount code DEN

Looking forward to laughing, crying, inspiration, recharging, and simply being there with thousands of other women (not to mention the side trip to Ikea, dinner out, and girlfriend time)!

Watch for my review after the event as well, and go to the Women of Faith website to see if they are coming to your city!

~S

No comments: