I have much to be thankful for…
Other awesome things:
- My daddy got me a compact camera for my birthday last week to replace the one Kahlen broke a few months ago.
- My stepdad fixed my DSLR camera…there was a tiny wire behind a bunch of tiny screws that had become disconnected.
- Went to Water World for my birthday last week with my kids and hubby. Had a great day despite nearly passing out every time I had to stand in line (thanks, baby-in-my-tummy-who-needs-a-name)
- Survived my first trip to Ikea today…and was very glad we had the van
- Good friends to share the experience with.
- Hiking with the fam over the weekend
- Enjoying this time with the kids before school starts in two weeks. Looking forward to Kindergarten, but also enjoying our last bit of summer!
Hope you too are having a great month!
Linking up at: