Friday, January 15, 2016

Fashion Friday - Spring Jewelry! Part one

This week has been crazy in the evenings...when I usually blog! Hey, it takes awhile to get into a solid routine, right??

Today I want to share with you some awesome new jewelry and the trends they represent. As I mentioned last week, I went to our regional rally last Saturday. The day was full of training, inspiration, and NEW JEWELRY! So I want to share a bit of that with you!

A quick note about Premier Designs...

Another reason why I love Premier Designs!:
While I had a great time learning about the new jewelry at our conference, what I really loved about the day was being refreshed in Premier's Philosophy, Purpose, and Plan. These aren't just things we say, these are things we really mean. From the top all the way to the newest jeweler. I love this company! They're in to their second generation of leadership, and things are NOT changing, I love it!

Okay, back to jewelry.
Our spring collection features 31 new pieces in four hot trends. I'm going to share two of the trends this week and the other two next week.

Boho Beauty is our first trend!
This collection features rich pallets, southwest-inspired patterns, and flowing layers. 
Comfy Cozy bracelet
Camile earrings
New Neutrals necklace



Fast Forward bracelet set
Fast Forward necklace


Lively necklace





Spiffy bracelet

Spring Break necklace


Check out this short video showing the pieces in this trend

The second trend is Pop of Polish. Think fun spring colors! Mixed metals! Lacy designs!
Fine Art necklace

Sabrina earrings

In The Loop earrings

It's Electric necklace


Three's Company bangle bracelets
Here's another short video for you featuring this trend

So, which trend do you like better?? Which piece do you like best?? 
Make sure you leave a comment, I'll be doing a drawing for a free piece of jewelry!!

~Sela
You can view the whole catalog at www.selayoung.mypremierdesigns.com if you want

No comments: