Friday, January 8, 2016

Fashion Friday January 8 - Just do it!


One of the reasons my blogging died off two years ago was because I started a home business with Premier Designs jewelry. After two full years, I have learned a thing or two about fashion ;-) And I continue to learn. Tomorrow I will head off to our regional rally which will be filled with training and recognition and new jewelry. 

Fridays will be a place to share something fashion related. It will probably mostly be jewelry related, since that's what my business is about, but not always. Like today. Not only about jewelry.

I titled this post Just Do It because I want to address something I hear very often. Like every day often. And it's just not true. 

"I can't wear that much jewelry" "I just don't look good in jewelry" "Oh, I could never pull off that look"

You know what? You CAN! Just do it. Give it a try. Put it on and walk out the door. Sometimes, it won't be a hit, but other times you'll surprise yourself and others! 

Here are a few examples:
Check out those leggings! I mean, seriously. Okay, I got these as a purchase with purchase, so I didn't pick the pattern. Turns out I love them. And I love wearing them in public to see how many people do a double take or comment or whatever. They're just fun.


Here's another one. When I put this jewelry on, I thought "Whoa, way too much!" but I cannot tell you how many compliments I got that day! 

So, that's my fashion tip for the day. Just do it. No one is stopping you but yourself. There are no fashion police. Your (true) friends will tell you if it's a no go. I would. But I'll also be the first to tell you how awesome you look when you try that new look and you rock it. 

Next week, I'll be featuring some of our new spring line of jewelry!
In the mean time, if you want to take a peek at the jewelry starting tomorrow, check out my website here.
And if you want some awesome leggings for your very own, come to my house Sunday between 7-9 for a LuLaRoe Pop-Up OR check out my online pop-up on Facebook on Thursday night!

~Sela

No comments: