Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - May 17th

Silly me, we still didn't have the Grilled Steak Fajitas for dinner. Hubby keeps saying he wants to grill, but really it's just time consuming. We're going to try *again* this week :) Also, I went to the grocery store without a list today, just picked up a few basic things (like milk) so I'm going to try to not go again this week and just use food I have from my overflowing stockpile. (Check out this blog for great info on building a stockpile and smart couponing)

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday ~ Grilled Steak Fajitas (I'll also be making a chicken version of this)

Tuesday ~ Egg & Cheese Bake (Watch for the recipe on Tasty Tuesday)

Wednesday ~ Vegi Stew with Turkey Ham

Thursday ~ Orange Chicken

Friday ~Chicken Parmigiana

Saturday ~ Hamburger Helper

Sunday ~ Pizza

Remember to stop by tomorrow for the Tasty Tuesday linky party. Come visit me then!

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

~S

No comments: