Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi…I’m Still Here

Yep, I’m still here. We’re adjusting to having a newborn, 2.5 year old, 5 year old, me, and dad. It’s often challenging, often rewarding, and most often tiring. I haven’t had much time or brain cells for blogging, but I’m working on it. As I tell my kids, be patient. I’ll be back soon (I hope). I have no new recipes because I haven’t been cooking thanks to wonderful friends. I have no menu for the same reason. We haven’t been doing much, if any, school work around here. I read a very encouraging post from SimpleMom.net, so I’m taking it to heart and I’ll be back to blogging sometime soon (hopefully). In the meantime, here’s what we *have* been doing:

We’ve bee staring at this2012-02-18 Shane on couch (8)

And bathing this2012-02-12 Shane's First Bath (4)

And holding this2012-02-12 Kahlen and Shane

~S

No comments: