Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – August 1st

image

My poor husband has really missed our weekly menu! I’ve had somewhat of a plan, but nothing “formal”, for the last few weeks. Trying to get back on track, so here’s what we’re eating this week:

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  Japanese feast and presentation hosted by a group of people from our church that just got back from Japan. 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Dinner at my mom’s
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Mexican Lasagna 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Roast Chicken & Veggies in the crockpot (no recipe yet, if this works, I’ll post one next week!) 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Fontina Risotto with Chicken  
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Orange Chicken Stir Fry 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ BBQ with friends, supposed to bring a side, but I haven’t decided what I’m bringing yet :)

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above. 

~S

No comments: