Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – June 20th

image

We start VBS today, so things are still busy around here. We survived last week, onto this one!

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  Out to dinner with Kahlen for her 1/2 birthday. 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Creamy Chicken Taquitos (from Our Best Bites cookbook
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Lentil Stew & Ham 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Chicken Quesadillas 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Leftovers
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Chicken Pot Pie 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Hamburger Helper while I’m on a mommy getaway with my girlfriends.

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above. 

~S

No comments: